среда, 30 ноября 2011 г.

Title 1.

Cheap Humour

I still remember how many people would say I hardly laughed! A lady was fair enough to defend me when some accused that I never even smiled! Ahhhhh! Well, things have changed very significantly. Humour is one thing I enjoy consistently today, howbeit in privacy most of the time!

I’m not a fan of any of the humour merchants across the country, yet I’d confess very honestly that I enjoy a brand of humour so rich, so satisfying, and most interestingly, the most affordable possible! Yeah, I spend quality time with very little human beings. (They used to fall victims of my tough standards in the past; but no w they are my greatest admirers!)

I bet you’d have the best of humour – very cheap humour - with these innocent, sometimes hilarious fellows!

Title 2.

Everyday Honesty!

Honesty! Naturally, most of us would claim we’re honest people! For me, honesty should imply consistent acceptance of the realities in one’s environment and how those realities could affect oneself and others.

I believe simple simplicity is the core identity of honesty. There and then, we would not deny the challenges that confront the ordinary individual, day in day out! If I would speak on behalf of the individual strolling down the streets of developing places of the world, then I should quest to find out if honesty is indeed part of the modern man’s culture. Ha! Someone is constantly faced with the ordeals of food and water scarcity, housing, security, and much more!

Obviously robbed of simple, every day honesty, the comfortable individual joins forces with an oppressive, exploitative system, to set standards that are good and excellent in themselves, but definitely not borne of a willingness to see even development in the society that belongs to all!

Today, it’s unfortunate that even the sacred institution of religion cannot be said to be characterised by honesty. Where prayers and invocations, for example, are made to appear sufficient for all that confronts the religious man, I see everyday honesty not allowed to take its course. Where the religious individual is not aligned with planning and thorough readiness for the future that must surely come, honesty is not permitted! Yes! Where the religious individual is misled with a false idea of humility, self degradation, and a spirit of disconnect from the rest of the society where he belongs, it would be clearly established before my senses that honesty is disregarded with passion.

I should be honest to state that mankind would never solve all its problems through honesty. But at least the modern man can consolidate on the efforts of heroes past, who would honestly prepare for their own exit and establish unforgettable milestones for the upcoming generation.

The industrial revolution, together with all the scientific, cultural, and socio-economic breakthroughs that accompanied it, were in part the products of the honesty of those who chose to give humanity the best they could. Unfortunately, many a 21st century benefactor of such inventions and discoveries lavishly enjoys same without any substantial amount of honesty resulting in selflessness and thorough commitment towards sustainable growth and development.

The developing nations of the world are my main targets in this struggle. Yes! Africa and other places of extreme hardships can be transformed, at least significantly, if the man of hardship himself would admit the possibilities today and make a simple decision to pay the price of honesty!

Well, as part of my personal contribution to a collective need of everyday honesty, I pledge to employ the power of the pen and the slate, to continually point it out to my world, that there are no substitutes for hard work, thoroughness, dogged determination, and a forthright spirit! Honesty is easier than pretense! Humanity has a great future!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий