вторник, 8 ноября 2011 г.

I’ve

I’ve visited many colleges and universities up to 14 in numbers in different cities over the past year for the admission in undergraduate engineering program major in Telecommunications. I was searching for a college or university where the study environment is really healthy for engineering studies, the management is well established which plays an important role in providing quality education, students are free to make research in their particular areas of interest as do I in telecommunications so my major emphasis is to search for an institute, college or university which provide students best possible facilities to make research and helps in grooming the students hidden capabilities which makes them a good competent professionals which in the future plays their role in country’s progress and development.
Keeping all these aspects as mentioned above in my mind I’ve decided to take admission in COMSATS Institute of Information And Technology, a large purpose built and state of the art campus spreading over a large area, fully equipped modern computer and engineering labs with above 1000 of students enrolled in different undergraduate engineering as well as business and finance programs too.
COMSATS Institute of Information and Technology offering undergraduate engineering programs in :
• Electrical
• Telecommunication
• Chemical
• Computer
• Architecture engineering.
So it’s a great opportunity for me to take admission here because it seems to supporting my views and thoughts.
During my visit to COMSATS I came across a healthy and great study environment, encouraging the upcoming future engineers to make their dreams into reality, making group discussions and discussing ideas with the faculty members there. I am really pleased to watch all this during my visit and this boosts up my aim to get in to an engineering institute of my choice.

This thing encourage me to take admission there which is a great feeling.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий