среда, 30 ноября 2011 г.

I seek

This has been for long in my mind. The very imposing entrance and the neatly tended stretched lawns, towering Mayflower trees standing guard to the pathway, imposing buildings and bubbling energy moving around in knots to complete the ambience---this is not a narrative of a picturesque locale but the College, I want to seek admission.

The spacious buildings housing various departments from Fine Arts and Literature to Science and Technology to Micro Biology carry the tag of a School for Learning by the very look and I see all the reason to opt for this institution to further my studies.

College education being the most decisive turn in one’s life, the choice made at this juncture will go a long way as the impact would be felt life long. This is one reason why I had to scan for details of various colleges which is in concord to my taste and my prospective appeal. And finally I got what I wanted.

Being a member of the Orkut community and a net savvy youngster, I have been browsing and carefully going through the curriculum, activities, strengths and facilities of many educational institutions and considered the various options on offer.

In my chatting, I learned about scores of colleges. Many of our community members said that their college was good. Some said the other one was better but majority of them said this College was the best and I could not settle for anything less.

Yes, there are some restrictions, but there are some best practices too which made me think that I should give this College the first preference. I am matured enough to take a decision not by just listening to my seniors, friends or cousins but by interacting with people who were/are part of this prestigious institution.

After finishing my Higher Grade schooling, I am looking for admission in your College for my further studies and submit my candidature for Graduation Course with Literature as the main subject, History and Environmental Sciences being the other subjects.

Literature being my main stream and some of the best columnists and authors being in the faculty, I thought it would be good for me to be here and associate myself with them at every given opportunity.

From pre-Shakespearean era to the contemporary literature and the evolving sphere of literature in electronic media, my interests lie in the language, its structure, idiom and phonetics which, in my opinion, are the specialization of the faculty of the institution.

I also had a look of the alumni of various institutions and weighed it to the best of my ability and came to the conclusion of joining your college. Not that I will become as great as the popular personalities your college had produced but just to have a feel of studying in the same place where this X or that Y passed through. Who knows, may be the College may some day take credit of passing me out, when I am famous!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий