понедельник, 10 октября 2011 г.

Penning down this article surely drills down my memory lanes.

As a child I was always into daydreaming, the atmosphere around me gradually guided me to the deepest intricacies of life. I was nicknamed ‘Introvert’, and used to be the sorts who seldom had friends. One fine day my father realized that I was going nowhere; a psychologist was consulted to analyze the scriptures embedded on my mind. It worked and I came out of the shell, steadily leaning forward to be a part of the competitive world. I always owe the transformation to my father who, besides being from a middle income background supported me well. Meanwhile I developed an inclination towards the human sciences and research, and knew it was the one.
B.Tech in Biotechnology I was surely heading the right way, a perfect stepping stone to the career. The subjects envisaged a vast and immense potential of the field contemplating its “Futuristic Technology” tag. Biotechnology as a field is sectioned into various subparts including Biochemical Engineering, Biostatistics, Animal and Plant Biotechnology, Genetic Engineering, Bioinformatics etc. Although never being the geeky bookworm type, I still managed to secure high grades in the engineering exams. Now here I am writing “College Admission Essays”, things now are presumably more definite and clear from the career perspective.
The next step undoubtedly is pursuing post graduation in research studies to further dwell down the subject. I’ve always been fascinated by the success stories of the legends, and really eager to script one for myself. The path towards the ultimate achievement however may not be a cakewalk, but does anything in life come that easy? The answer is no!
The combination of life sciences with technology for human welfare is the sole initiative of biotechnology, and a disciple never differs from its deity. Being an altruist, harnessing the technology’s human beneficiating potential has always been the prime concern. Following a modular loom enables me to identify the bigger problem into several smaller ones which can be easily decoded; it further strengthens the prospects of a dedicated and committed approach. There is no shortcut to success and no substitute to hard work, looking forward to a visionary and conducive environment that would realize and raise my intrigued potentials. Being a voracious reader and a thinker, writing always seemed to be appealing. It gives me immense satisfaction, scribbling down a portrait of my life enumerating” College Admission Essays”.
On the higher note I would like to mention that there’s nothing called “IMPOSSIBLE”, if you are determined enough. The road to success surely is pretty rough and tangled but when you conquer the final destination you realize, the struggle was worth it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий