пятница, 28 октября 2011 г.

after 6 years have spent I have studied at Higher Secondary Level

I am going to write an essay on College Admissions after 6 years have spent I have studied at Higher Secondary Level. In our country, College is meant for Higher Secondary Education only, some colleges also offer admissions in split Bachelors degree but they are named as Degree Colleges.
After completing my Secondary Education in my home village I was supposed to take admission in Higher Secondary Education in a good college. Taking admission was not a tough task rather choosing the subjects for far future was. This stage is tough for almost all of the students; as every student wish to take admission either in Engineering or Medical. My tendency was not towards any of them; I had to choose between Humanities Group and Computer Science group according to my interest.
The alternatives available were whether to choose Computer Science and get admission in not a very good college or choose Humanities Group and take admission in a first class College of our state, according to my Marks Obtained. After having a bird’s eye view of both subjects I opted for Humanities Group. The future plan was to do Bachelors, Masters, then M.Phill and PhD in Economics. But then after doing my Bachelors I opted for MBA as an emerging and relevant field to my previous studies.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий