пятница, 28 октября 2011 г.

The given topic

in my pointofview has its own various dimensions but as usual I will take the one which is unique and of the mark too.
Actually college admission essay is a face, that student sends to the concerning management before his own real face.
In my article I will try to help the students in preparing their faces as beautiful as they can be naturally, but let me remind you that faces here I mean essays not real faces.
Things before you
I believe that there are something, which go before you wherever you want to go in your life, and top of that is, that these things do more then you do, after you reach their,
I know I am not clear here, so let me do it by myself, what I just claimed in the above paragraph is quiet simple. for example, we all know that if somebody wants to go for a job so before that he will make a resume for that specific job and then he will send that resume to that specific place, simply, this is the place for me to make myself clear, because as you just have seen in the above example that a person is still at home, who needs a job but his resume is representing him instead,
It means that really there are something’s, which go before a person.

So, same is the case with college admission essays, and
That is the main reason that why college admission essays should be representing their students as really as they are in their life and style too.
Make them seen what is hidden in you
I agree it’s a human nature that it really appeals a person, when somebody praises him or says nice words to him, but let me tell you this also that, some time truthiness do work for you, that’s why tell them that if you are a brilliant student so you are a slob too, as your mom always says about you.

Thoughts can be the real assets
Let them know about thoughts you have or the dreams you will bring along with you ( related to your study), because you will be the one, shortly, who will represent their collage indeed.
For example!
Isaac Newton was the greatest English mathematician of his generation. He laid the foundation for differential and integral calculus. His work on optics and gravitation make him one of the greatest scientists the world has known.
After reading about such a big personality I am sure that you people are impressed, but let me remind you and show you his school report, which was sent to his mother by his teacher that ‘Isaac is an 'idle' and 'inattentive' student.
So guys can you believe that a man, who is going to change the world, the one who is going to challenge the laws of ancient people, which was considered as sacred as bible, and the same man who is going to create routes for coming generations, was considered as ‘’idle’’ boy in his binging.
Yes its ridicules but that’s the truth and this is what I wanted to show you, means the real strength of thoughts, because we all know that these were his thoughts that made him so remarkable throughout his whole life.
So the college admission essay should be covering all these important things to be a perfect essay indeed.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий