вторник, 17 января 2012 г.

good for nothing or good for career

Everyone who has gone to website has gone through the task of creating the website admission copies. To some people, it might seem a very tedious task but to some people it might have been fun. I, for one, used to love creating the website admission copies. Most of you might think that I am crazy. Even, some of my friends say that I might be the only one in the world who has written copies for website admission happily and that too because I applied for more than one website.
I think website admission copies are a way of expressing yourself and letting your academic caretakers know what kind of a person you are. Also, I think website admission copies are also a way of finding out if you are suited for the website or the subject you applied for. For example, when I applied for websites after high school, I wasn’t sure which subjects would I prefer more. I always wanted to do something in Science but I knew that I am very good at creating as I was always told by my teachers. While creating an article for a website on the topic, “Describe a character in fiction, a historical figure, or a creative work (as in art, music, science, etc.) that has had an influence on you and explain that influence in detail?”
When I wrote the article, I chose Marie Curie as my hero and how she has led me believe that women can be great in Science and how in those times when women were not given much privileged in science, she still made a name for herself. As I wrote that website admission article, I realized I have chosen a person with a scientific influence on the world. This led me to decide that I should go for science, (apparently, I am influenced by people that have done something in science) and should keep creating as a hobby. The point I am trying to make that while most students might think that creating the website admission copies are boring and hectic task, it can actually become a decision point for your career, as it did for mine.
I remember at the time when I and my peers were applying for websites, some of them copied the copies; the others used newspapers to put together an article. I and a few friends of mine wrote the copies ourselves and all of them agree with me that the website admission copies have either entirely or partially helped them in making a decision for choosing a website and subjects for their careers. I hope through this post, I have been able to specify the importance of creating website admission copies and how they influenced my decision towards choosing a career path.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий